This website is meant as an introduction to the activities of Beltone. Please read this text before using this website. By using this site you accept the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please do not use the site.
You may download material displayed on this website only for non-commercial and personal use and provided you respect and keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this website including the text, images, audio and video for either public or commercial use or communication, without prior written permission from Beltone.
Read about the use and management of cookies
Your privacy is important to Beltone. Our privacy commitment to you includes:
Under no circumstances will www.beltone-hearing.com, rent or sell information about individual visitors to our site to any party outside of Beltone.
Beltone respects the privacy of individuals visiting www.beltone-hearing.com. Personal information that an individual submits to us on a voluntary basis, including health and/or eCommerce profiles, mailing list subscription, and any other requests found on the website will be used for the sole purpose for which it was submitted. All personally identifiable information submitted helps us better shape the health care information, content or services we provide to meet the preferences of our audience.
www.beltone-hearing.com incorporates technology to collect non-personal information about our visitors. This technology is designed to provide regularly updated site statistics. Such information allows us to better assess which resources on our site are used more often and how we can help to meet the needs of our audiences.
This site may include educational information related to certain ailments, physical conditions and their treatment. Any such information should not and may not be used as a substitute for a medical diagnosis or treatment. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to starting any treatment or if you have any questions related to your health, physical fitness or medical conditions. Beltone is not engaged in the provision or practice of medical, nursing, or health care advice or services. BELTONE DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. It is your responsibility to verify all information before relying on it.
Beltone does not review the content of links to the www.beltone-hearing.com site and cannot take responsibility for such content. You are advised to use discretion and judgment in browsing www.beltone-hearing.com and any sites related or linked to it. The Internet contains material which may be inappropriate or sexually explicit, may be offensive to you, or may contain inaccurate information which may violate copyright, libel or defamation laws.
If you purchase merchandise or services from third parties or websites, Beltone is not a party to that transaction and has no liability or responsibility with respect to that transaction. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS SITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS CONSTITUTING ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OR AS EXPANDING OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY. SEE YOUR HEARING AID DISPENSER FOR DETAILS REGARDING BELTONE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY.
Beltone cannot warrant or guarantee that any downloaded files from this site or from any site linked to it are free from error, viruses, or other destructive properties. You agree to assume all risk in downloading files or in retrieving any information from www.beltone-hearing.com or any sites related or linked to it. You acknowledge that you have been advised that you should take all necessary steps to protect your computer and files from erasing, destruction, corruption or other malfunction.
Beltone apps are intended to be used with Beltone wireless hearing instruments. Beltone apps send and receive signals from the Beltone wireless hearing instruments via selected mobile devices for which the apps have been developed.
Notifications of application updates should not be disabled, and it is recommended that the user installs all updates to ensure that the application will function correctly and will be kept up to date. The application must only be used with Beltone devices for which it is intended. Beltone takes no responsibility if the application is used with other devices. Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed. The information herein is provided "as is" and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of this application or data contained herein is disclaimed and excluded
Mobile application privacy statement
To help us provide you with an improved Beltone experience we are interested in basic information about how you use the mobile application. When sharing information with us on how you use the mobile application features we can learn about the capability of the mobile application and how we can improve and enhance future updates and product releases. Our mission is to employ the user behavior insights to further develop the user experience of our future mobile applications.
Types of collected information
Beltone collect the following type of information:
Beltone collect information by analyzing how the application features are used in general. This could be information about how extensively a feature is used and when the feature is typically activated. We collect data across all the application users together and so we do not track and analyze your individual application behavior. In other words the information we collect is aggregated, non-personally, identifiable data across all the active application users. For example we can tell if the volume bar is used by a majority of all users but we are not tracking your individual use of the volume bar.
• Application feature information
We may collect information about the services in use and how they are being used. In practice this could be information about features that are used, how often they are used and for how long time they are being used.
• Device type information
We may collect generic device-specific information such as the type of mobile device and mobile operating system.
• Technical log information
When you use Beltone applications we may automatically collect and store certain technical information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how the applications are used.
- Internet protocol.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
• Location information
When the location and GPS enabled services are in use, we may collect information that show the countries and locations, where the application is being used. As all the data is collected across all application users we are not able to determine your current or previous location.
How we use your application information
The collected application usage data is an important part of ensuring that we always provide, maintain, protect and improve the services, Beltone offers. Further, it enables us to identify the need to improve existing functionality and develop new applications.The information collected across the Beltone applications will not be used for other purposes without asking for your permission first.
As stated the data collection happens across all mobile application users and hence we cannot track the user independently.
Furthermore the application data is kept confidential meaning that only employees involved in the product development will have access to the data in detail.
Beltone processes the application information on our main servers. These may be located on an international server outside the country where you live. We have take high security precautions for our storage of application data.
In some instances, Beltone may use external data collection services, which mean that we might make use of non-Beltone owned servers for storage of application data. The information will still be kept confidential.
Clarity and Transparency
It is Beltone’s wish to make you feel confident and informed when using our applications. Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with insight into your application information. We aim to retain any information collected only for as long as you use our applications and for a minimum and reasonable period of time thereafter.
You can stop all collection of information by the application easily by uninstalling the application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Beltone is very observant of protecting Beltone and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
• We often encrypt data communication using SSL.
• We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• We restrict access to mobile application information to Beltone employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Declaration of Conformity
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone True ITE35 WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone True ITE45 WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone True BTE3 WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone True ITE35M WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone True RIE63 WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone True BTE66 WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone True BTE78 WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone True TRUx64 WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Direct Phone Link 2
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Direct Phone Link
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Direct TV Link
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Direct TV Link 2
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Direct Remote Control
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Direct Remote Control 2
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Airlink
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Boost BTE SP WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Direct Personal Audio Link
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone First BTE P WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone First RIE WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone First 6 RIE WL
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Smart Remote app
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise BTE
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise RIE
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise ITC
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise ITE
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise BTE
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise 6 ITE
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise 6 ITC
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise 6 RIE
- Declaration of Conformity, Beltone Promise 6 BTE